- Hiring a taxi with a driver for 8 hours
- Hotel/airport/Jeju Int’l Ferry Terminal pick up & drop off service
- Gas & toll fees, parking fees, and driver’s lunch are included
- Meals, entrance fees, and other personal expenses are NOT included
Information about Jeju Island
- Jeju Island is the southernmost island in Korea and consists of 9 inhabited islands including Jeju Island and 55 uninhabited islands. (The north-south distance is about 31 km, and the east-west distance is about 73 km.)
- Jeju Island is a huge tourist destination. The emerald-colored sea and volcanic activity make it a wonderful natural scenery that is loved by foreigners and locals.
- Representative foods of Jeju are tangerine, hallabong, black pork, silver cuttlefish, and mackerel sashimi.
- Get inspired by IVisitKorea’s Jeju articles
- Best Fun Things to Do on Jeju Island 2022
- The Best Jeju Itinerary for 2 to 5 Days
- Things To Do At Night In Jeju Island
- 17 Best Restaurants Loved By Locals In Jeju
- 9 Jeju Island Restaurants with Scenic Views
- 20 Best Cafes & Bakeries on Jeju Island
- 18 Top Recommendations on Where to Stay on Jeju Island
- What to do Every Season on Jeju Island, the weather on Jeju Island and so much more!
- Top 21 Things To Buy on Jeju Island
- How To Rent A Car In Seoul, Incheon, and Jeju, Korea
Related Tours & Tickets
Price History for Hire a taxi with a driver in Jeju - Jeju Taxi Tour
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Trazy, Viator, Klook.
- At trazy.com you can purchase Hire a taxi with a driver in Jeju - Jeju Taxi Tour for only $158.10 , which is 60% less than the cost in Viator ($396.00).
- The lowest price of Jeju Island Private Taxi Tour : 2 Full days was obtained on December 11, 2022 5:40 pm.