Enjoy The Hot Summer in Caribbean Bay Korea!
Caribbean Bay is by far the best water park in Korea. Visitors enjoy hours of fun on every type of water ride imaginable. There are multiple dining options as well as places where you can relax and unwind.
How to get to the Caribbean Bay
You can reach the Caribbean bay easily from major cities in Korea. There are ample transport options, including public and private ones, so you can choose according to your convenience. Private cabs operate alongside shuttle services and public transport options. If you choose to arrive in your own car, parking is smooth and hassle-free.
- Ever Cab is an international certified cab service that provides convenient pick and drop-service to Caribbean Bay, without having to worry about shuttle or bus schedules. They can be contacted on +82-2-863-3541.
- Shuttle services to Caribbean Bay operate from Seoul, Incheon, Gyeonggi-do, Busan, Yeongnam, Jeolla, Gangwon and Chungcheong. You can make a reservation for the shuttle bus here for your comfortable trip.
- Everland operates a shuttle service from various hotels including Ramada, Golden Tulip and Yongin Central.
- Public buses operate from Seoul, Incheon, and Gyeonggi-do.
- The Bundang Line subway runs from Seoul to Giheung Station where you can transfer to Everline. Then take the shuttle bus to Caribbean Bay.
- You can reach Caribbean Bay conveniently by car. The premises offer ample parking space and valet parking. A shuttle carries you from the parking area to the main park.
What to do
Caribbean Bay Korea offers unforgettable rides for the whole family, including a variety of slides, wave pools, kids’ rides, and indoor rides.
- Mega Storm is a large-sized water slide which starts at a height of 37 meters. Visitors seat in a round tube and experience steep drops and rises, rotating in all directions while sliding along 33 m before splashing into a huge tornado.
- The Tower Boomerang course takes place in the Pirate Watchtower. Enjoy the thrill of being pushed along by powerful waves along 19-meters at a perpendicular angle.
- Slide along 6 courses of tube rides in the Caribbean water park with unique features at breathtaking speeds.
- Slide off the 26-m water slide in a bobsleigh to make a huge splash.
- If you enjoy sliding along multiple twists and turns before splashing into a pool, try the Quick Ride.
- Aqualoop is a thrilling ride beginning from 18-m high and looping at 360 degrees.
- The wave pool is a 130-m long pool that produces 2.4-m high waves in 4 different directions, offering unforgettable surfing experiences.
- Wild Blaster offers 24 exciting courses offering intense waves and slides along 1092 meters of fun and excitement.
- The Adventure Pool features a giant skull that unleashes 2.4 tones water offering hours of fun and excitement.
- Surfing Ride gives you exciting surfing experiences.
- For an exciting rafting course for the entire family, opt for the Tower Raft which begins from a 5-story high tower and offers a thrilling course.
- River Way offers the joy of coursing leisurely in a 550-m long river forgetting all worries in the world.
- Wild River Pool lets you enjoy a cool waterfall in picturesque scenery featuring a realistic windmill.
- A water haven where your kids can enjoy hours of fun in the water, the indoor kids’ pool is the first choice for kids 3 and above.
- Younger kids below 3 years can have fun in the shallow infant pool which is safe and monitored round the clock.
- The Kiddie Pool is for children aged 7 or below with a variety of rides in a supervised environment.
- The Pool Side Slide is the perfect attraction for kids to slide through an exciting pipeline.
Spa and Relaxation
- To relax and rest your muscles, stopover at the Bade Pool fitness club where you can experience hot baths and hydraulic pressure muscle relief.
- The Spa is another hotspot for relaxing and enjoying soothing baths, foot treatments and a variety of teas.
- Caribbean Bay also offers a sauna complete with 5 sauna methods to refresh tired muscles and mind.
- Enter the relaxing room to enjoy massages or rejuvenate your mind in a relaxation capsule.
- The Sandy Pool offers amazing scenery in a safe indoor environment.
- If you want to enjoy temperature-controlled wave splashing round the year, the Indoor Wave Pool is the place to go.
- The Indoor River Way is the best way to relax while floating in an indoor river on your round tube.
- Looking for an exciting game and lots of action? Head to the indoor adventure pool to battle pirates on a shipwreck.
- Enjoy indoor diving experiences in Caribbean Bay’s amazing indoor pool.
What to eat
At Caribbean Bay, you will find something to suit your taste for the entire family. Here are the restaurants that you will find at Hotel Caribbean Bay.
- Madrid offers delicious cuisine and offers views overlooking a gorgeous terrace.
- Burger Café offers a variety of fast food, served in minutes so you can return to the thrilling water rides.
- Burger Café Caribbean is the go-to place for mouth-watering burgers.
- Enjoy hearty Korean sit-down cuisine at Fiesta.
- Tantalize your tastebuds with Caribbean cuisine at Bahama.
- Exotic Caribbean treats await you at the San Juan restaurant.
- La Costa is the place for fried rice and other simple food on the go.
Follow these tips to ensure a smooth experience at Caribbean Bay:
- Prepare discount-tickets for the transports and entrance to the park.
- Get a schedule for the Everland-Seoul shuttle service to plan your route.
- The ticket counter is an excellent source of information for the daily events at Caribbean Bay.
- Visitors are required to deposit all mats and food in a storeroom before entering the park.
- Management carries out inspections of your possessions.
- Towels, life vests and beach chairs can be rented at the park.
Caribbean Bay offers numerous opportunities to have fun with the family enjoying different types of exciting rides. The place is accessible from across the country and offers different eateries and transport options.
Written by Dy & Jay.
You may also like,