- It’s the Sky Water Show admission ticket in Jeju.
- The default option is a ticket for an adult. There is a discount for youth and children.
- Cancellation Policy
- Klook: Free cancellation before redemption
- KKday: Free cancellation before redemption
Information about Sky Water Show
- The Sky Water Show is the first water show in Korea where water and light are beautifully harmonized.
- Performance time: 09:30, 11:00, 14:30
- Theater seats: 1,500
- Performance time: 60 minutes
- Location: Jeju Art Land, 2172-80, Beonyeong-ro, Gujwa-eup, Jeju
- Divers, including Russian Aerial Acrobats, Filipino Circus Artists, and Russian athletes who won gold medals at the Russian Olympic Games, perform the show
- Photography of the performance was prohibited
Information about Jeju Island
- Jeju Island is the southernmost island in Korea and consists of 9 inhabited islands including Jeju Island and 55 uninhabited islands. (The north-south distance is about 31 km, and the east-west distance is about 73 km.)
- Jeju Island is a huge tourist destination. The emerald-colored sea and volcanic activity make it a wonderful natural scenery that is loved by foreigners and locals.
- Representative foods of Jeju are tangerine, hallabong, black pork, silver cuttlefish, and mackerel sashimi.
- Get inspired by IVisitKorea’s Jeju articles
- Best Fun Things to Do on Jeju Island 2022
- The Best Jeju Itinerary for 2 to 5 Days
- Things To Do At Night In Jeju Island
- 17 Best Restaurants Loved By Locals In Jeju
- 9 Jeju Island Restaurants with Scenic Views
- 20 Best Cafes & Bakeries on Jeju Island
- 18 Top Recommendations on Where to Stay on Jeju Island
- What to do Every Season on Jeju Island, the weather on Jeju Island and so much more!
- Top 21 Things To Buy on Jeju Island
- How To Rent A Car In Seoul, Incheon, and Jeju, Korea
Related Tours & Tickets
Price History for Sky Water Show Ticket in Jeju
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities