- This is a 4-hour coastal walking tour, including Igidae Waterside Park and Oryukdo Sunrise Park.
- The Igidae Coastal Trail is about 4.7km long.
- Lunch is included.
- This area was closed for military reasons for a long time until 1993, so the natural scenery of the gorgeous seashore with delicate rocks is preserved well.
Related Tours & Tickets
Attractions & Tickets
Busan Lotte World 1 Day Pass (Foreigner Only)$32.95
Busan Pub Crawl Experience$18.75
Korean Cooking Class in Busan$64.30
Food & Drinking
Jagalchi Fish Market & Korean Food Market Tour in Busan$26.53
Tours & Sightseeing
Igidae Coastal Walk Tour to Oryukdo Park$80.00
Outdoor & Sports
Busan Songjeong Beach Surf Lesson & Rental$27.30
Useful Articles for Your Busan Travel
- Things To Do in Busan
- The Best 3-Day Busan Itinerary
- Top Tips to Where To Stay In Busan and the 5 Best Areas in Busan
- 16 Best Things To Do At Night In Busan and the Top 5 Busan clubs
- Top 10 Fun Day Trips and Activities in Busan
- Top 7 Must-Visit Traditional Markets in Busan
- Ultimate Guide to Lotte World Busan Theme Park
- Best Way To Get To Busan From Seoul or Pyeongtaek
- 20 Best Local Food Restaurants in Busan
- 10 Best Cooking Classes & Food Tours in Seoul and Busan
Price History for Enjoy seafood after walking along the coast from Igidae Park to Oryukdo Park
|Current Price||$80.00||September 21, 2023|
|Highest Price||$80.00||April 2, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$80.00||April 2, 2023|
Since April 2, 2023
Last price changes
|$80.00||April 2, 2023|
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Viator.
- At viator.com you can purchase Enjoy seafood after walking along the coast from Igidae Park to Oryukdo Park for only $80.00
- The lowest price of Enjoy seafood after walking along the coast from Igidae Park to Oryukdo Park was obtained on September 21, 2023 10:33 pm.