- It’s the admission ticket for Hwajoson, a bird and flower park.
- The default option is a ticket for an adult. There is a discount for youth and children.
- Cancellation Policy
- Klook: Free cancellation before redemption
Information about Jeju Hwajowon
- Hwajowon is a bird & flower park in Jeju.
- You can see a hawk that always floats high in the sky, an owl that opens its eyes at night, and a parrot with the charm of five colors, right before your eyes.
- This is Jeju’s only place where you can see the falconry.
- Open hours: 09:00 – 18:00
- Location: 804 Aewon-ro, Aewol-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
- Homepage: https://www.flowerbirdpark.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/flowerbirdpark/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flowerbirdpark
Information about Jeju Island
- Jeju Island is the southernmost island in Korea and consists of 9 inhabited islands including Jeju Island and 55 uninhabited islands. (The north-south distance is about 31 km, and the east-west distance is about 73 km.)
- Jeju Island is a huge tourist destination. The emerald-colored sea and volcanic activity make it a wonderful natural scenery that is loved by foreigners and locals.
- Representative foods of Jeju are tangerine, hallabong, black pork, silver cuttlefish, and mackerel sashimi.
- Get inspired by IVisitKorea’s Jeju articles
- Best Fun Things to Do on Jeju Island 2022
- The Best Jeju Itinerary for 2 to 5 Days
- Things To Do At Night In Jeju Island
- 17 Best Restaurants Loved By Locals In Jeju
- 9 Jeju Island Restaurants with Scenic Views
- 20 Best Cafes & Bakeries on Jeju Island
- 18 Top Recommendations on Where to Stay on Jeju Island
- What to do Every Season on Jeju Island, the weather on Jeju Island and so much more!
- Top 21 Things To Buy on Jeju Island
- How To Rent A Car In Seoul, Incheon, and Jeju, Korea
Related Tours & Tickets
Price History for Hwajowon Flower and Bird Park Ticket
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities