- It’s the Sky Water Show admission ticket in Jeju.
- The default option is a ticket for an adult. There is a discount for youth and children.
- Cancellation Policy
- Klook: Free cancellation before redemption
Information about Jeju Forest Safari
- Forest Safari is a theme park that reproduces dinosaurs and animals to move like the real thing. Since it is not an actual animal, you can approach it and touch it directly.
- There are 5 experience programs to stimulate children’s interest, such as animal painting experience and dinosaur riding experience.
- If your kids love dragons or animals, Jeju Forest Safari will be the best place for your family
- Open hours: 10:00 – 17:30
- Theater seats: 1,500
- Performance time: 60 minutes
- Location: 474 Seongyo-ro, Jochon-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeju.forestsafari
Information about Jeju Island
- Jeju Island is the southernmost island in Korea and consists of 9 inhabited islands including Jeju Island and 55 uninhabited islands. (The north-south distance is about 31 km, and the east-west distance is about 73 km.)
- Jeju Island is a huge tourist destination. The emerald-colored sea and volcanic activity make it a wonderful natural scenery that is loved by foreigners and locals.
- Representative foods of Jeju are tangerine, hallabong, black pork, silver cuttlefish, and mackerel sashimi.
- Get inspired by IVisitKorea’s Jeju articles
- Best Fun Things to Do on Jeju Island 2022
- The Best Jeju Itinerary for 2 to 5 Days
- Things To Do At Night In Jeju Island
- 17 Best Restaurants Loved By Locals In Jeju
- 9 Jeju Island Restaurants with Scenic Views
- 20 Best Cafes & Bakeries on Jeju Island
- 18 Top Recommendations on Where to Stay on Jeju Island
- What to do Every Season on Jeju Island, the weather on Jeju Island and so much more!
- Top 21 Things To Buy on Jeju Island
- How To Rent A Car In Seoul, Incheon, and Jeju, Korea
Related Tours & Tickets
Price History for Forest Safari Ticket in Jeju
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities