- This is a 3 to 4-hour night food and drinks tour in Seoul. You may visit a couple of places in the city center of Seoul to taste Korean BBQ, soju, and makgeolli (Korean rice wine).
- Klook has an option for a person who doesn’t drink alcohol.
- Cancellation Policy
- Klook: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the selected activity date
Things To Do at Night in Seoul
- Pub Crawls in Seoul
- Go clubbing in Itaewon and Hongdae
- Moonlight Stroll at the Royal Palaces in Seoul
- Enjoy a Night View of Seoul
- Visiting Korean Spa (Jjimjilbang)
- Playing games and eating food a PC bang
- Enjoy Chimac in the Hangang Park
- Shopping at the Dongdaemun Night Market
Related Tours & Tickets
Price History for Korean Night Dining Tour
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities