Immerse yourself in a world of winter wonder at Phoenix Pyeongchang Ski Resort! Nestled amidst the breathtaking landscapes of Gangwon-do, this resort is more than just a ski destination – it’s a full-blown winter adventure. As the proud host of the 2018 Winter Olympics, Phoenix Pyeongchang offers a variety of impeccably groomed slopes to cater to all skill levels, from beginners to seasoned pros. With its state-of-the-art facilities, top-notch accommodations, and a plethora of dining and entertainment options, Phoenix Pyeongchang Ski Resort promises a winter getaway that’s filled with fun, excitement, and unforgettable memories.
- This is a premium season pass that you can to enjoy skiing and snowboarding at Phoenix Pyeongchang Ski Resort for the whole 22/23 seasons.
Information about Phoenix Pyeongchang
- In Phoenix Pyeongchang Ski Resort, there are 21 slopes, 8 lifts, gondola, 2.4km-long beginner course (Panorama), and Extreme Park with an Olympic-standard halfpipe for snowboarders.
- The resort is a leisure complex with golf courses, waterpark (Blue Canyon), and Snow Village (sled slope and snow playground for kids).
- There are many other attractions in Pyeongchang area, such as Herbnara, Sky Ranch (Haneul Mokjang), Woljeongsa temple, etc. And you can get to the Gangneung beach in an hour.Learn more about the Best Ski Resorts in Korea and their opening dates.
- Address: 174 Taegi-ro Bongpyeong-myeon Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
- Slopes (21)
- Beginner (4): Sparrow (950m) / Penguin (665m) / Kiwi (550m) / Hawk2 (765m) / Dodo (for lesson)
- Intermediate (4): Panorama (2,400m), Valley (1,110) / Hawk (643m) / Duke (300m)
- Advanced (4): Champain (960m) / Fantasy (503) / Cross (1,050m) / Mogul (380m)
- Expert (2): Dizzy (866m) / Paradise (912m)
- Olympic Course: Parallel Giant Slalom / Slope Style / Moguls / Aerials / Halfpipe / Cross
- Operating hours: 09:00 ~ 22:00
- Lift Passes
- Full-day: 09:00 ~ 16:30
- Night-time: 18:00~ 22:00
- Phone: +82-1588-2828
- Social Media: Instagram / Facebook
You may also love:
Related Tours & Tickets
Attractions & Tickets
Vivaldi Park Ski Resort One Day Ski Learning Tour$25
Ski & Snowboard
Vivaldi Park Ski Retreat: 2-day Adventure Trip$9
Alpaca World + Nami Island 1 Day Tour$81
Outdoor & Sports
Vivaldi Park Ski World Day Tour from Seoul$24
Seoul ↔ Alpensia / Yongpyong Ski Resort Shuttle Bus$17
Price History for [Gangwon Phoenix] 22/23 Ski Season Pass
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Klook.
- At klook.com you can purchase [Gangwon Phoenix] 22/23 Ski Season Pass for only $421.35
- The lowest price of [Gangwon Phoenix] 22/23 Ski Season Pass was obtained on October 19, 2023 11:23 pm.
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities