Prepare for a thrilling journey to the top of the world with the Phoenix Pyeongchang Ski Lift! An integral part of your winter adventure, our ski lift is no mere mode of transportation—it’s a gateway to some of the most stunning panoramic views the region has to offer. As the lift gently ascends, you’ll find yourself surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Pyeongchang’s landscape—a symphony of snow-dusted trees, immaculate slopes, and majestic mountain ranges stretching out as far as the eye can see.
Feel the crisp mountain air against your skin and take a moment to appreciate the tranquil serenity that comes with being high above ground, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This journey skywards offers a unique opportunity to reflect, relax, and ready yourself for the adrenaline-pumping descent that awaits.
- This is a full-day lift ticket to enjoy skiing and snowboarding at Phoenix Pyeongchang Ski Resort.
Information about Phoenix Pyeongchang Ski Lift
- In Phoenix Pyeongchang Ski Resort, there are 21 slopes, 8 lifts, gondola, 2.4km-long beginner course (Panorama), and Extreme Park with an Olympic-standard halfpipe for snowboarders.
- The resort is a leisure complex with golf courses, waterpark (Blue Canyon), and Snow Village (sled slope and snow playground for kids).
- There are many other attractions in Pyeongchang area, such as Herbnara, Sky Ranch (Haneul Mokjang), Woljeongsa temple, etc. And you can get to the Gangneung beach in an hour.Learn more about the Best Ski Resorts in Korea and their opening dates.
- Address: 174 Taegi-ro Bongpyeong-myeon Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
- Slopes (21)
- Beginner (4): Sparrow (950m) / Penguin (665m) / Kiwi (550m) / Hawk2 (765m) / Dodo (for lesson)
- Intermediate (4): Panorama (2,400m), Valley (1,110) / Hawk (643m) / Duke (300m)
- Advanced (4): Champain (960m) / Fantasy (503) / Cross (1,050m) / Mogul (380m)
- Expert (2): Dizzy (866m) / Paradise (912m)
- Olympic Course: Parallel Giant Slalom / Slope Style / Moguls / Aerials / Halfpipe / Cross
- Operating hours: 09:00 ~ 22:00
- Lift Passes
- Full-day: 09:00 ~ 16:30
- Night-time: 18:00~ 22:00
- Phone: +82-1588-2828
- Social Media: Instagram / Facebook
You may also love:
Related Tours & Tickets
Attractions & Tickets
Vivaldi Park Ski Resort One Day Ski Learning Tour$25
Ski & Snowboard
Vivaldi Park Ski Retreat: 2-day Adventure Trip$9
Alpaca World + Nami Island 1 Day Tour$81
Outdoor & Sports
Vivaldi Park Ski World Day Tour from Seoul$24
Seoul ↔ Alpensia / Yongpyong Ski Resort Shuttle Bus$17
Price History for [Gangwon Phoenix] 22/23 Ski Season Pass
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- At klook.com you can purchase [Gangwon Phoenix] 22/23 Ski Season Pass for only $0.00
- The lowest price of [Gangwon Phoenix] 22/23 Ski Season Pass was obtained on October 21, 2023 10:44 am.
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities