Experience seamless travel with our Seoul / Airport ↔ Phoenix Park Ski Resort Transfer service. Whether you’re arriving in South Korea’s capital city or stepping off a plane at the airport, our transfer service makes getting to Phoenix Park Ski Resort easy and stress-free. With reliable vehicles, professional drivers, and a commitment to your comfort and convenience, we ensure your journey to the slopes is as enjoyable as your time on them. Forget the hassle of navigation or the burden of luggage – our transfer service takes care of all the logistics. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and anticipate the exciting winter sports adventure ahead at Phoenix Park Ski Resort!
- This is a private round-trip van transfer service from Seoul, Incheon/Gimpo Airport to Phoenix Pyeongchang Ski Resort.
Information about Phoenix Pyeongchang
- In Phoenix Pyeongchang Ski Resort, there are 21 slopes, 8 lifts, gondola, 2.4km-long beginner course (Panorama), and Extreme Park with an Olympic-standard halfpipe for snowboarders.
- The resort is a leisure complex with golf courses, waterpark (Blue Canyon), and Snow Village (sled slope and snow playground for kids).
- There are many other attractions in Pyeongchang area, such as Herbnara, Sky Ranch (Haneul Mokjang), Woljeongsa temple, etc. And you can get to the Gangneung beach in an hour.Learn more about the Best Ski Resorts in Korea and their opening dates.
- Address: 174 Taegi-ro Bongpyeong-myeon Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
- Slopes (21)
- Beginner (4): Sparrow (950m) / Penguin (665m) / Kiwi (550m) / Hawk2 (765m) / Dodo (for lesson)
- Intermediate (4): Panorama (2,400m), Valley (1,110) / Hawk (643m) / Duke (300m)
- Advanced (4): Champain (960m) / Fantasy (503) / Cross (1,050m) / Mogul (380m)
- Expert (2): Dizzy (866m) / Paradise (912m)
- Olympic Course: Parallel Giant Slalom / Slope Style / Moguls / Aerials / Halfpipe / Cross
- Operating hours: 09:00 ~ 22:00
- Lift Passes
- Full-day: 09:00 ~ 16:30
- Night-time: 18:00~ 22:00
- Phone: +82-1588-2828
- Social Media: Instagram / Facebook
You may also love:
Related Tours & Tickets
Attractions & Tickets
Vivaldi Park Ski Resort One Day Ski Learning Tour$25
Ski & Snowboard
Vivaldi Park Ski Retreat: 2-day Adventure Trip$9
Alpaca World + Nami Island 1 Day Tour$81
Outdoor & Sports
Vivaldi Park Ski World Day Tour from Seoul$24
Seoul ↔ Alpensia / Yongpyong Ski Resort Shuttle Bus$17
Price History for Phoenix Park Ski Resort Transfer (from/to Seoul & Incheon/Gimpo Airport) 24/7
|Current Price||$201.40||December 4, 2023|
|Highest Price||$201.40||November 10, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$201.40||November 10, 2023|
Last price changes
|$201.40||November 10, 2023|
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Trazy.
- At trazy.com you can purchase Phoenix Park Ski Resort Transfer (from/to Seoul & Incheon/Gimpo Airport) 24/7 for only $201.40
- The lowest price of Phoenix Park Ski Resort Transfer (from/to Seoul & Incheon/Gimpo Airport) 24/7 was obtained on December 4, 2023 8:20 am.
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities