- Learn the history and cultural significance of Hanji, traditional Korean paper made from mulberry bark, from the hanji artist.
- It takes about 1.5 hours to experience.
- Get hands-on experience creating your own traditional Korean accessories, such as a flower lamp, key holder, or even jewelry, using Hanji paper.
- Choose from a variety of vibrant colors and patterns to personalize your creations and make them truly unique.
- Explore the bustling city of Seoul and immerse yourself in its rich history and culture.
Related Tours & Tickets
Attractions & Tickets
Korea Bojagi Painting Candle Class$84
Korean Paper Hanji Workshop in Seoul$19
Korean Cooking Class in Seoul$58
Korean Cooking Class in Busan$77
Korean Traditional Dessert Cooking Class in Seoul$41
Korean Cooking Class with Local Market Tour in Seoul$48
Price History for Make a One of a Kind Souvenir with Korean Traditional Paper 'Hanji
|Current Price||$19.40||November 20, 2023|
|Highest Price||$19.40||November 10, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$19.10||October 26, 2023|
Since October 26, 2023
Last price changes
|$19.40||November 10, 2023|
|$19.10||October 26, 2023|
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Trazy.
- At trazy.com you can purchase Make a One of a Kind Souvenir with Korean Traditional Paper 'Hanji for only $19.40
- The lowest price of Make Traditional Korean Accessories with Korean Traditional Paper 'Hanji was obtained on November 20, 2023 8:19 am.
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities