- Rentals will be prepared based on your ferry schedule. Free shuttle services will be provided between the port and the car pick-up location.
Information about Ulleungdo Island
- Ulleungdo is the main island of Ulleung-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do, and is the ninth-largest island in Korea.
- This island is a volcanic island located in the middle of the East Sea. A caldera called Nari Basin is located in the north-central part of the island, and the last volcanic eruption occurred about 5,000 years ago.
- Ulleungdo is strongly influenced by ocean currents, with an average annual precipitation of 1,383 mm, and an average temperature of 12.4°C. (23.6°C in August / 1.4°C in January)
- Ulleungdo is a heavy snowy region in Korea, with an average of 57.8 days of snow per year.
- Recommended Itinerary (2D1N)
- Day 1: Arrival → Naesujeon Sunrise Observatory → Bongrae Falls → Yaksu Park → Dodong, Jeodong Port Night View
- Day 2: Dodong → Land tour, sea tour → Coastal promenade → Departure
- To learn more about Ulleungdo Island, read the article, Guide to Explore Ulleungdo Island – How To Go & What To Do
- Check out the Ulleungdo Island Tour Pass
- Ulleungdo Attractions
- Food & Restaurants of Ulleungdo Island
Related Tours & Tickets
Attractions & Tickets
[Pohang Departure] Ulleungdo Ferry Ticket$55.89
[Seoul/Gyeonggi to Gangneung Port] Ulleungdo Shuttle Bus$38.05
Ulleungdo Car Rental$85.48
Diving & Snorkeling
Ulleungdo Hakpo Beach Intro Diving Experience$88.65
Diving & Snorkeling
Ulleungdo Hakpo Beach Snorkeling Experience$8.05
Ulleungdo Island Tour Pass$6.15
Price History for Ulleungdo Car Rental
|Current Price||$85.48||September 21, 2023|
|Highest Price||$85.48||April 21, 2023|
|Lowest Price||$85.48||April 21, 2023|
Since April 21, 2023
Last price changes
|$85.48||April 21, 2023|
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Klook.
- At klook.com you can purchase Ulleungdo Car Rental for only $85.48
- The lowest price of Ulleungdo Car Rental was obtained on September 21, 2023 10:23 pm.