- This is a full-day tour to explore Changwon Junam Wetlands and Hapcheon Haeinsa Temple.
- Haeinsa is famous for housing Janggyeong Panjeon, a UNESCO World Heritage.
- Hotel pick-up and lunch is included.
- Changwon Junam Reservoir is a hinterland wetland created when the Nakdong River overflowed. Even in winter, the water does not freeze well and the food is abundant, so various amphibians, insects, and fish live there.
- Junam Reservoir is a major wintering area for waterfowl, where 10,000 to 20,000 birds of 100 species can be observed in winter. It is also a shelter and feeding area for egrets, a summer bird. In particular, it is a major international destination for migratory birds, exceeding the standard of the Ramsar Convention, where 10,000 to 20,000 stingray ducks, which are listed on the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) red data list, arrive annually.
- Location: Woljam-ri, Dong-eup, Euichang-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
Information about Haeinsa Temple
- Haeinsa Temple is a sacred site for Korean Buddhism, and there are more than 70 relics including World Cultural Heritage and National Treasures.
- The temple is housing the collection of the Tripitaka Koreana of more than 81,258 Buddhist texts, laws, and covenants carved between 1237 and 1248 AD, which is made in the Goryeo Dynasty with a wish to defeat the Mongol army.
Related Tours & Tickets
Jeju Island UNESCO Day Tour$113
Andong Unesco Heritage Day Tour from Seoul or Busan$160
Junam Wetlands and Haeinsa Temple Tour$324
Price History for Junam Wetlands and Haeinsa Temple Tour
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Viator.
- At viator.com you can purchase Junam Wetlands and Haeinsa Temple Tour for only $324.00
- The lowest price of Junam Wetlands and Haeinsa Temple Tour was obtained on October 19, 2023 11:03 pm.
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities