- This event has passed.
WATERBOMB SEOUL 2023
June 23 – June 25 KST
- Date: June 23 – June 25, 2023
- WATERBOMB SEOUL: June 23 – June 25, 2023
- Location: Jamsil Auxiliary Stadium, Seoul
- Admission Fee: To be confirmed on the official website
- Homepage: Waterbomb Korea 2023
- Ticket: WEMAKEPRICE
- Instagram: Waterbomb Official
- Age Rating: 19 and above
Get ready to get drenched in fun at Waterbomb Seoul 2023, a unique festival combining heart-thumping music with adrenaline-fueled water fights! Following successful tours across nine cities in South Korea, the much-anticipated festival returns to the Jamsil Auxiliary Stadium in Seoul from June 23 to June 25, 2023. The event is a total blast of 540 minutes that blends impressive visual performances from top K-pop and hip-hop artists, along with explosive dance music delivered by top Korean DJs.
WATERBOMB SEOUL 2023 Line-Up
- Day 1 – June 23, Friday:
- Coogie / Sunmi / Ash Island / Swings / Kwon Eunbi / Woo Wonjae / STACY / ZICO
- Day 2 – June 24, Saturday:
- CAMO / Gray / PH-1 / Leellamarz / Giriboy Park / Jessi / Loco / Yugyeom / Jay Park
- Day 3 – June 25, Sunday:
- DPR LIVE / Simon Dominic / Lee Young Ji / Hyuna / Bibi / Seo Dong Hyun
Key Highlights of the Festival
- Star-studded Line-up: This year, festival-goers can look forward to thrilling performances from K-pop stars such as Sunmi, Ash Island, Swings, Kwon Eunbi, Woo Wonjae, STACY, ZICO, CAMO, Gray, PH-1, Leellamarz, Jessi, Roco, Yugyeom, Jay Park, DPR LIVE, Simon Dominic, Lee Young Ji, Hyuna, Bibi, and Seo Dong Hyun.
- Water Fighting: Experience the dynamic water fights unique to Waterbomb Festival! Lead your team to victory with powerful and distinctive water guns.
- Waterbomb Time: Offering unforgettable fun, Waterbomb Time features overwhelming water bombs and powerful water cannons for a heart-racing, thrilling experience.
- Tropical Lounge: Need a break from the water fun? Recharge and reflect on the day’s memories in the exotic lounge equipped with a relaxation zone, photo zone, and a variety of engaging contents.
- VIP Lounge: Experience the premium side of Waterbomb with comfortable tables and seats, champagne, and finger food. Enjoy luxurious leisure in a space all your own.
WATERBOMB KOREA 2023 in Other Cities
- WATERBOMB GWANGJU: July 8
- WATERBOMB INCHEON: July 15
- WATERBOMB DAEGU: July 22
- WATERBOMB BUSAN: July 29
- WATERBOMB DAEJEON: August 5
- WATERBOMB SUWON: August 12
- WATERBOMB SOKCHO: August 19
- WATERBOMB JEJU: August 26
Plus! You don’t want to miss these articles!
- Seoul K-Pop Fan Tour
- Top Kpop Idol Outfits & Where to Buy Online
- 8 Fun Water Sports and Activities to do at Han River, Seoul
Find & Compare Things To Do in Summer!
Outdoor & Sports
Yangyang Mulchi Beach Surf Lesson & Rental$45.80
Gangwon-do East Sea Overnight Sunrise Party Shuttle Bus Package$102.00
2023 Boryeong Mud Festival Tour from Seoul$57.90
Outdoor & Sports
Yangyang Ingu Beach Surfing Lesson & Rental$22.49