- This event has passed.
Ttukseom Flea Market 2023
Rediscover the joy of sustainable shopping at the Ttukseom Flea Market 2023! This unique market offers a platform to buy, sell or swap pre-loved items, promoting the importance of resource circulation through a variety of engaging activities and events.
- Date(s): Every weekend from October 14th to October 29th, 2023 (total of six sessions)
- Location: Dansum Han River Park Square (Near exits 2 and 3 of Line 7 Dansum Park area)
- Operating Hours: 11:00 to 17:00
- Admission Fees: Free
- Homepage: mediahub.seoul.go.kr
- Instagram: Daksum Flickr
After a four-year hiatus, the Ttukseom Flea Market, also known as ‘The Dansum Reuse Plant’, is back in full swing! A beloved tradition since 2004, the flea market has seen the participation of over 200,000 teams and attracted 5.7 million visitors by 2019. This official sales and exchange site of reused goods by Seoul City offers an opportunity to buy, sell or swap items no longer needed, while also promoting the importance of resource circulation.
Key Highlights of the Festival
- Sales and Exchange: A platform for citizens to sell or exchange items they no longer use.
- Green Campaigns: Events that emphasize the significance of resource circulation, including zero-waste product introductions, street performances, and more.
- Various Events: Activities ranging from toy transformations and plastic reduction initiatives to trash pickups during walks or runs.
- Resource Reuse Pledge: A campaign encouraging commitment to resource reuse.
- Educational Activities: Green education events based on Earth-friendly practices.
- The participation fee for sales is free, however, if the number of placements exceeds the available 200 team slots, sellers will be selected by lottery.
- Applications for participation are open until October 16.
- Certain items are not allowed for sale, including food, adult supplies, large appliances and furniture, medicines, and pets. Participants are advised to check the notice in advance.
- The festival is also promoting the ‘Resource Circular Shenzhen Campaign’ in collaboration with the Seoul Special City School Board.
Best Things To Do in Seoul
Ski & Snowboard
Jisan Forest Winter Ski Day Tour from Seoul$63
Seoul Kpop Tour$42
Yongpyong One Day Ski Tour from Seoul$100
Mt. Seorak & Naksansa Temple Day Tour from Seoul$55
Attractions & Tickets
K Airport Limousine Bus Ticket for Incheon Airport – Seoul$13
Nightview & Nightlife
Seoul City Night View One Day Tour$40
[ Data & Image Source: Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) ]
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities