- This event has passed.
Car-free Jamsu Bridge Tubuck Tubuck Festival
The 2023 Car-Free Submarine Tubuck Festival is a celebration of cultural diversity and eco-friendly practices set against the stunning backdrop of the Han River. Held every Sunday from September 3rd to November 12th, the festival boasts a unique noiseless DJ party, a wide variety of food trucks, live performances, and much more. Highlights include a sunset photo contest, green product sales, and a reading submarine promoting literacy. Amidst the hustle and bustle of Seoul city, this festival offers a breath of fresh air, with activities aimed at promoting relaxation and cultural enrichment. Come, join the fun, and experience a different side of Seoul!
NOTE: Every Sunday from 2023.09.03 ~ 2023.11.12
- Date: Every Sunday from September 3rd, 2023 to November 12th, 2023.
- Hours of Operation: 12:00 – 21:00 in September, 12:00 – 20:00 in October, 12:00 – 19:00 in November
- Locations: Submarine, Segyeong Island, Moonlight Square
- Admission Fee: Free
- Contact: Festive situation room (070-5143-5663)
- Homepage: seoul.go.kr
This festival is a unique cultural event held on the banks of the Han River. This festival brings together locals and tourists to experience, play, see, and enjoy a variety of activities while taking a leisurely walk on the bridge. Surrounded by the beautiful submarine in the Han River, the festival is a unique fusion of exciting, noiseless DJ parties, food trucks, live performances, and much more. It’s a festival that’s as versatile and vibrant as the metropolis it calls home – Seoul.
Key Highlights of Car-free Submarine Tubuck Festival
- Engage in an exciting and unique noiseless DJ party by MUTE SEOUL-Underground.
- Enjoy a variety of food from 6~10 food trucks operated around the southern tip of the submarine.
- Learn about reuse and eco-friendly green consumption at the Submarine steamed plmarket.
- Participate in the Submarine sunset photo contest to capture the most beautiful moments of the event.
- Enjoy live performances in various genres including classical, jazz, and magic on the main stage.
- Discover an unexpected busking performance performed by the 2023 Seoul National Fields at Submarines.
- Engage in a reading culture with books and bestsellers that children, parents, and families can read together at the book reading submarine.
- Enjoy a break at the Chilling Healing Submarine, where you can feel the wind of the Han River and relax.
- Experience the colorful submarine design production by adding color lighting at the Submarine light bridge.
- The festival is vehicle-free, encouraging visitors to use public transportation. The nearest subway stations are the High-Speed Terminal Station (Exit 8-1, 10 minutes walk) and the New Anti-Pot Station (Exit 1, 15 minutes walk).
- Buses 143, 401, 406, 405, and 740 stop at the ‘Anti-Satari, Han River Citizen’s Entrance’ stop.
- Please note that performance teams and performance times may fluctify and additional performances may be added. Check the festival’s homepage for the most current information.
- The sunset photo contest is held at the Submarine 30-31 span. Keep an eye on the official webpage for more details on participation.
- The festival’s hours of operation vary by month. In September it’s 12:00 – 21:00, in October it’s 12:00 – 20:00, and in November it’s 12:00 – 19:00.
Festive situation room
You may also love:
Best Things To Do in Seoul
Ski & Snowboard
Jisan Forest Winter Ski Day Tour from Seoul$63
Seoul Kpop Tour$42
Yongpyong One Day Ski Tour from Seoul$100
Mt. Seorak & Naksansa Temple Day Tour from Seoul$55
Attractions & Tickets
K Airport Limousine Bus Ticket for Incheon Airport – Seoul$13
Nightview & Nightlife
Seoul City Night View One Day Tour$40
[ Data & Image Source: Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) ]
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities