- This event has passed.
Busan International Performing Arts Market (BPAM)
Prepare for a wave of performing arts at Busan International Performing Arts Market (BPAM), where over 100 domestic and international performances will captivate audiences in Busan from October 13 to 16, 2023. Dive into a dynamic mix of theater, dance, music, and street performances in Korea’s premier port city.
- Dates: October 13, 2023, to October 16, 2023
- Location: Busan Citizen’s Hall, 16 Jasong-ro 133beon-gil, Dong-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Admission Fee: Varies (see details below)
- General Admission (Full Day Pass):
- Adults: 50,000 won
- Students: 25,000 won
- Artists: 25,000 won
- On-Site Registration:
- General Admission (Full Day Pass): 60,000 won
- General Admission (Single Day Pass): 20,000 won
- Students (Full Day Pass): 30,000 won
- Artists (Full Day Pass): 30,000 won
- Unregistered Attendees:
- Main Stage Performances: 10,000 won per performance (Available for purchase on Interpark or on-site)
- Wave, Showcase: 3,000 won per session (Available for on-site purchase)
- Official Homepage: bpam.kr
Get ready for the wave of performing arts at the Busan International Performing Arts Market (BPAM), a festival-style performing arts market coming to Busan this October. Under the slogan “A New Wave of Performing Arts,” this event encompasses a wide range of performing arts genres, including street performances, theater, dance, and music. Over 100 works from both domestic and international artists will participate. Taking place in Busan, the host city of the 2030 World Expo and Korea’s leading port city, BPAM is an exciting gathering for performing arts industry professionals, artists, and the public.
The event not only features performances but also includes a meeting program (seminars, rest areas, matching programs, booth operations, networking parties). It provides a platform for industry professionals, artists, citizens, businesses, and organization representatives to meet and facilitate the purchase and acquisition of vibrant performing arts works.
Key Highlights of the Festival:
- Main Program: Over 100 performances spanning various performing arts genres.
- Side Programs: A comprehensive meeting program including seminars, booth operations, networking parties, matching programs, and rest areas.
- Consumer Participation Program: Enjoy performances and participate in meeting programs.
- Additional Features: Complimentary coffee from Busan’s renowned ‘Momo’s Coffee,’ snacks, and beverages.
- Organizer: Busan Metropolitan City/The Busan Cultural Heritage Foundation
- Phone Number: 051-745-7235 (Busan Cultural Heritage Foundation, Arts Support Team, Jeong-eun Son)
- Instagram: bpam_official
- Official Website: bpam.kr
Busan Metropolitan City/The Busan Cultural Heritage Foundation
Best Things To Do in Busan
Visit Busan Pass$33
Attractions & Tickets
Busan Lotte World 1 Day Pass (Foreigner Only)$32
Busan Pub Crawl Experience$18
Korean Cooking Class in Busan$77
Food & Drinking
Jagalchi Fish Market & Korean Food Market Tour in Busan$27
Tours & Sightseeing
Igidae Coastal Walk Tour to Oryukdo Park$80
Attractions & Tickets
Running Man Thematic Experience Center Ticket in Busan$7
Boat Tours & Cruises
Busan Luxury Yacht Tour$12
[ Data & Image Source: Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) ]
IVK’s Top Picks – Day Tours, Tickets, and Travel Activities