Ansan Starvillage Photo Land Animal & Heart Village Light Festival (안산 별빛마을 애니멀 & 하트빌리지 빛축제) 2021
January 1, 2021 @ 4:00 pm – December 31, 2021 @ 11:00 pm KST
Ansan Starvillage Photo Land is an illuminated garden located along the expressway in Ansan. The attraction’s Animal & Heart Village Light Festival is decorated with over 200 displays inspired by life-size animals and objects that serve as a perfect backdrop for taking memorable photos.
- Open hours
- Weekdays 16:00-23:00 / Weekends & public holidays 15:00-24:00
- Address: 1723, Suin-ro, Sangrok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Phone: 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- General admission 7,000 won
- Children (24 months – elementary school students) 5,000 won
- Senior citizens 5,000 won
- Bumper car ride
- Mirror maze
- How to get there
Jungang Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 1.
Take Bus No. 5601 and get off at Ansan Cheongmundang Entrance Bus Stop.
Cross the street and walk back for 200m.
[ Data & Image Source: Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) ]